Wednesday 30 October 2013

Half term Visit

to Derbyshire...
We were too far north to even be aware of the storm on Sunday night, unlike my sister who was in a caravan on the Dorset coast! We had a lovely few days away visiting Hannah, as you can see from these few photos...
Found a really cute pop up shop on Sadlergate in the town

 with all kinds of hand crafted items, beautifully presented, perfect for Christmas gifts...


although I don't think Kevin was too impressed with this one!

Visited the tram museum in Crich, the last time I had been there was when I was training to be a teacher back in September of 1997!

You paid an old fashioned penny to take as many tram rides as you wanted,


and although the day was chilly we had a lovely time taking in the views from the Derbyshire hilltops!


Am going to start my Christmas cards this week, hopefully if I get them done it gives me plenty of time in December to fill in my Christmas journal.

No comments: