Wednesday 30 November 2016

How Long Have I been Missing?

Almost 4 weeks since I posted, the longest pause since I started my blog back back in 2008. The reason I have not been posting is that I have not been crafting either.
All of my crafty stash has been boxed up for the past month in the spare room while my kitchen has been refurbished.  I normally craft in there and store my craft materials there too.  Now the kitchen is nearly finished, and much of my stash is away, I am almost ready to begin crafting again.
As it is almost December, I thought I would share my materials that I will be using for my Christmas Journal.  Number 9 this year!!

 I have it all crammed into a 12x12 RUB in an effort to keep everything under control this year!


There is a tray on top for embellishments, and papers, stickers, stamps and letters are underneath.


I will be using a random selection of letters..


lots of stamps (some old, some new)...


Papers by Basic Grey (25th and Pine; one of their final Christmas kits)


dies to cut out my numbers (Can't believe I haven't prepared these yet)


and stickers that match the papers.


My journal will be a Simple Stories 6x8 like last year, but it isn't ready yet.
Hope the kitchen gets finished next weekend so I can get started on time.

2 comments:

jill said...

I enjoyed seeing your December daily last year Ann. I'll be checking back to see how its gong this year.
Hope the kitchen got finished without any hold ups.

gillyb's crafting blog said...

bloomin heck year 9 how quickly has that gone !