Wednesday 10 May 2017

Updo



A page about the lovely hairdo of my friend at her January wedding. My friend is very sporty, so it was lovely to see her looking so glamorous on her big day.


I love the birds in the Paradise Crush papers, it took a long time to cut them out (I spent a whole afternoon in front of the TV with scissors in hand!), but now I have a bag full of birds, butterflies and flowers ready for the next time I use this paper pad.


The background papers are mostly Anna Griffin, but I added a tropical touch with lots of embellishments cut from Paradise Crush Dovecraft papers. 



The 'lovely' detail is die cut from rose gold card using an Ali Edwards die. Only got a few wedding layouts to make for my scrapbook now.

1 comment:

Penguin said...

The beauty about this place is that it's not just a unique space in itself, but it's a full-service catering space as well, and the food is incredible. We worked / developed a relationship with the wedding venues NYC over the course, and nothing is out of reach.