Friday 13 October 2017

A Pre-Scrapbooking Photo

I had a sort out of my old photos a while back and found this old one of mine taken back in 2000.  I didn't start scrapbooking until 2003, so the photo is a really old one!


We had gone away for  few nights for our tenth wedding anniversary, it was the first time I had left all three children overnight, my youngest was only one at the time.  I remember the room was furnished with antiques and had a claw foot bath in the corner, along with an open fire.  Needless to say we had a lovely time.


I used the vintage looking Maggie Holmes papers to make my page.


The flower and doily were cut from the papers , I added some of the stamps from Altenew sets (Calendar and travel mini stamps).


I added wooden shapes, sequins and Docrafts and Tim Holtz washi tape, and the title is stamped with Versafine ink using a set by a UK stamp designer Toni Darroch for Stamps by Me.
Can't believe how young we both look in this photo, mind you, it is over 17 years old!




4 comments:

Sue Jones said...

Lovely lovely page. Doesn't time fly!! 2000 doesn't feel like that long ago either.

Wendy said...

Fab page, what a lovely photo and story :-)

Constantine said...

The food at this place was delicious. The menu options we had at this place were great (it was hard to choose) and one course was better than the next. It was great that the Seattle Wedding venues had different options for those who didn't eat what we served.

خدمات منزلية said...

مكافحة الحشرات بالجبيل